NathoBuilds Titanium Lower Arm Studs is a great way to help you maintain your 1/10th Buggy, Truck or Drag Car more effectively and without the worry of stripping out screws on the lower shock.
The hex design with a flange neck will allow you to firmly grip the stud, which will firmly tighten the arm. This design will then help your shocks stay in place and won't back out mid race.
We have designed the Lower Arm Stud to-
- Save time and hustle from you stripping Standard Screws on your 1/10th vehicles
- The Lower Arm Stud moves the shocks 3mm forward on the car, this gives more clearance from the spring to the turnbuckle, and also improves cars handling on Low and High Bite surfaces.
- Directly fit on many popular 1/10 Off-Road Buggies, Trucks and Drag Cars! When the time comes to remove shocks, simply remove the locknut and your shock slides right off!
- No pre-taping threads required
- 2 x Gr5 Titanium Lower Arm Studs
- 2 x Aluminium Nuts
- 2 x 3mm Washer (Use for top of the shock tower)
- 2 x SS M3x25mm Screws
- NB Snap Lock Case
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other NathoBuilds users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Make payments of $0.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!